The Georgia Guidestones
The Guidestones are a granite monument erected in 1980 here in Elbert County which are inscribed with a set of ten guiding principles for humanity which are written in eight modern languages and a shorter message which is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts.
There is great mystery surrounding the Guidestones as to who commissioned and paid for its erection. And why Elbert Country Georgia? Feel free to search the web for more cryptic information.
- Address: 1065 Guidestones Rd, Elberton, GA
- Turn LEFT out of the campground onto Pulliam Mill Rd. (0.6 mi)
- Turn RIGHT onto Floyd Rd. (2.6 mi)
- Turn LEFT onto Maple Springs Rd. (1.9 mi)
- Turn RIGHT onto GA-77 S (.2 mi)
- Turn LEFT onto Guidestone Rd.